GP Training Afternoons
Please note that the surgery will be closed on the following afternoons from 1pm for mandatory staff training.
- Wednesday 22nd July 2020
- Tuesday 15th September 2020
- Tuesday 20th October 2020
- Tuesday 17th November 2020
- Tuesday 19th January 2021
- Wednesday 17th February 2021
The practice will be closed from 1pm on the above days for mandatory staff training. The practice will be open again at 8am the following work day. Canterbury and Coastal Consortium Group have arranged out-of-hours GP cover for the afternoon which can be accessed by dialing 111.
The Faversham Urgent Treatment Centre will still be open from 8am-8pm every day and will be able to see any Minor Injuries or Minor Illness whilst the practice is closed. This is open to all patients, whether you are registered with a Faversham GP or not.
When the practice is closed, please dial 111 if you;
- Need medical help fast, but it's not a 999 emergency
- Don't know who to call for medical help or don't have a GP
- Think you need to go to A&E or another NHS urgent care service
- Need health information or reassurance about what to do next.