When We Are Closed
If you require urgent medical assistance outside of normal surgery hours please call NHS111 by dialling 111.
NHS111 can help if you:
- Need medical help fast, but it's not a 999 emergency
- Don't know who to call for medical help or don't have a GP
- Think you need to go to A&E or another NHS urgent care service
- Need health information or reassurance about what to do next.
Faversham Urgent Treatment Centre
The practice runs the Urgent Treatment Centre at the Faversham Health Centre.
It is available to all patients both in and out of Faversham.
It is open from 8 AM till 8 PM 7 days a week, including Bank Holidays.
You can get help for any
- Minor Injuries - cuts, wounds, grazes, eye and ear injuries, bites, abscesses, falls, burns, sprains, strains and foreign bodies.
- Minor Illnesses - infections, rashes, emergency contraception (morning after pill), coughs and colds.
In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.