Routine clinic times are:
- Monday-Friday: 8.40am -11.50am and 3.00pm-5.10pm
- Saturdays: currently some Saturday morning booked only appointments
Appointments can be made in person, by telephone (01795 562011) or via our on-line booking system. You can also access GP services via eConsult.
Please note appointments are booked for 10 minutes. If you feel that your case is going to be more complicated than this, please book a longer appointment. Please do not bring a list of unrelated problems to be dealt with in one appointment.
We offer a range of different appointments as below:
Pre-bookable Routine appointments
- We offer advanced booking for routine appointments, which can be booked up to three weeks in advance depending on availability.
- Please phone the surgery later in the morning or afternoon to book a routine appointment in advance. This is to allow patients who need to see a GP urgently on the day to get through on the telephone in the early morning.
- The easiest way for you to book an advanced routine appointment is via the on-line appointment system, as this will allow you to see the widest range of convenient appointments available.
- If you have a problem that you think cannot wait for a routine appointment we will try and see you on the same day. Please remember that these appointments are to deal with urgent issues only. You may be seen by either a Paramedic Practitioner or a GP.
- We offer telephone consultation appointments which are very useful in dealing with queries that don't require physical examination or face to face discussion.
- If the doctor/nurse decides you need to be seen, an appropriate arrangement can be made.
- Please note that the surgery dials out from a withheld number (we do not own the telephone system so are unable to change this). If your phone doesn't accept withheld numbers then we will not be able to phone you back. Please supply us with an alternate telephone number, such as a mobile, that we can use to phone you.
- If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else. Any appointments which are not cancelled will count as a DNA (Did Not Attend). Repeated DNAs will result in your ability to book appointments online being disabled, as well as us asking you to register at another practice.
- If we hold your mobile number on your records, we may be able to send you a txt to remind you of your appointment. You will be able to reply to this text should you wish to cancel your appointment.
Evening and Weekends
- When the practice is closed, you can either ring 111 for medical help or information, or attend our Urgent Treatment Centre which is open 8am to 8pm every day.