Clinics are held on Mondays and Thursdays for patients who have been transferred from secondary care.
By appointments for annual review, blood tests and updates.
We offer an in-house dermatology clinic run by a consultant which has links to hospital services.
Lifestyle Advisor-One You
One You Lifestyle Advisors- formally known as Health Trainers.
- We offer free, confidential one-to-one support to help patients make positive lifestyle changes. We work in the most deprived areas of Kent to reduce health inequalities.
- We offer up to six free sessions of support, encouragement and practical assistance in local venues.
- We work with our clients to establish what changes they want to make, to develop a personalised behaviour change plan and to provide support and encouragement to enable them to achieve their goals.
- Issues we can help with include:
- accessing local services
- physical activity
- healthy eating
- healthy weight
- stopping smoking
- alcohol/drugs concerns
- reducing stress
- sexual health concerns.
- Referral criteria
- Health Trainers work mainly with clients aged 18-65, though we will accept referrals for over 65s if they would benefit from our service.
- We cannot accept referrals for patients who have unstable mental health conditions or who are not compliant with their medication regime.
- Please see your GP or speak to the receptionist to book in to see Mark who is available every Friday
KIMS Hospital now run some NHS and private Orthopaedic clinics at the practice. See here for more details.
Respiratory Clinic (Asthma and COPD)
By appointment for annual review and updates.
A local self-referral service is run by the local pharmacies to help patients to quit smoking. Advice and nicotine replacement medication is available, free of charge after the initial prescription. Please speak to your local pharmacy.
NHS Health Checks
These are available from patients aged from 40-74 years old. They are run on a rolling 5 year timetable and you will need to be invited to attend. Times to suit.